Tom Amalie My diary

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Patrick Swayze I Want To Stay Alive Until They Find A Cure

Patrick Swayze

I will remain in force up to find a cure, which means having a better Id fire under it, he says. L actor was diagnosed with the disease 12 months ago and hes determined to stick around until you can. Patrick, 56, and his wife-to-33-years Lisa Niemi are doing their best to stay positive while undergoing treatment. L says that other party may have, but not nearly as elegantly. Part of me says it couldnt have made it through without her. Patrick Swayze hopes doctors will find a cure for cancer of the pancreas in the near future. The greatest source of strength is Lisa and I have angels around me, reports the Sunday Mirror Patrick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home